|Home||Hotels||Bed and Breakfast||Hostels||Students Accommodation||London Museums||Related Sites|
71 BELGRAVE ROAD
TEL: + 44 (0) 20 7834 3077
FAX: + 44 (0) 20 7932 0693
Locate Victoria Hotel on the map of London: Click Here
Current weather and 5 day weather forcast for Victoria Hotel Click here
From Official Website:
Welcome to the NEWLY refurbished Victoria Hotel, one of the longest serving Astor Hostels! It has been a favourite with travellers and guidebooks alike for quite a long time now. This modern hostel sleeps about 90 friendly backpackers and has a great family atmosphere.
So why should you choose the Victoria? This hostel has an EXCELLENT location for sightseeing, clubbing, bars, restaurant and shopping. All the major tourist attractions are literally within walking distance or one or two underground/metro stops away. Here is a list of a few attractions close to your doorstep at the Victoria Hotel:
* Buckingham Palace
* Big Ben
* The Tate Gallery
* Westminster Abbey
* Houses of Parliament
* Trafalgar Square with the reknown National Portrait Gallery
* The River Thames with exciting boat trips
* The London Eye, better known as the Big Wheel
* Pacha Club - The swanky Ibiza outfit opened in London in SW1, 10 minutes walk from The Victoria!
* Brixton with its vibrant nightlife is two stops away (by underground)
* Cold Harbour Lane with famous clubs like "The Fridge" and alternative coffee shops with a very relaxed attitude......about everything!
* The Brixton Academy for live bands & acts.
* Knightbridge - The home of Harrods, the famous department store
* Many designer clothing shops, too many to mention...come see for yourself!
* The Apollo Theatre
* Plus many culteral and artistic projects dotted along the River Thames.
Public transport wise, it can not get much easier: You have a choice of two Underground (Tube/Metro) stations (Pimlico/Victoria), Victoria Coach Station is an eight minute walk to the Victoria Hotel and numerous bus stops which give you access from all the major airports and railway stations.
The newly refurbished Victoria has friendly dorms that range from five to eight beds per room. We have plenty of showers and toilets on the landings outside the rooms. These are cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis.
All the staff live on the premises and are young backpackers and adventurers, like yourself. We are open 24 hours and there is always someone at reception to help and guide. With a great location in the heart of London, you just have to come and visit this friendly establishment for a memorable London experience. Great for student groups up to 35 people.
We look forward to welcome you at the Victoria!!
Up to Hostels
|London City UK Sitemap||Wednesday 16th 2017f August 2017 PM|