For those seeking art, antiquity and culture, London houses some of the most premier museums in the world. Whether you are interested in Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, natural history, famous painter, famous writer’s, etc you will find it all and much, much more in London. Some of the most popular museums include:
- The British Museum: Exhibits include the Egyptian Hall and the Magna Carta (located in the British Library)
- The Museum of London: Exhibits include various galleries and special exhibits on London landmarks and information regarding London both in the past and present
- The Dickens House Museum: Visit the home of infamous English writer Charles Dickens
- Natural History Museum : Not only is this building an architectural delight, but, it houses some of the finest relics from antiquity and prehistoric eras including a full size dinosaur display
- Victoria & Albert Museum: Exhibits include some of the most sought after and diverse collections of decorative art in the world.